Our client, leading worldwide industrial player is currently looking to recruit a
Treasury Accountant (F/M/X)
Job based in the south of Luxembourg
· Ensuring the effective day-to-day management and control of the company's bank accounts.
· Maintain and manage the accounts and books.
· Liaise with banks and Multiline platform and meet the requirements of KYC procedures.
· Monthly closing, cash flow forecasting, reporting and preparation of annual audit and annual accounts (LuxGAAP).
· Maintain signatories for all banks.
· Handle Multiline outgoing payment transactions.
· Ensure the communication of tax returns and liaise with tax advisors.
· Collaborate with the purchasing and sales departments to develop and conduct the invoicing process and resolving discrepancies.
· Maintain and ensure compliance of supplier files
· Assist with credit insurance monitoring and credit control. Assist the accounting team if necessary.
· Updating of the various registers and financial reports.
· Check the accuracy of the various accounting data and information
· Advising, informing and conducting projects relating to invoices and payments.
· At least 3 years of experience in accounting ideally in treasury matters.
· Minimum Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or an equivalent qualification.
· Knowledge and experience with LuxGAAP and/or IFRS.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong communication and organizational skills, proactive and team-oriented.
· Fluent in French and English. German is an advantage.
To join a top player, within a challenging and technical demanding international environment with professional and personal development perspectives.