Our client, leading international player in manufacturing and distributing home and garden products in over 100 countries, with well-known brands, is looking for their International Business Development Team a:
Key Account Manager Export (m/f)
The position reports directly to Managing Director of the BU. Job based in Home Office, ideally Belgium/South of Nederland’s/Luxembourg/Northern France close to Belgium
As a member of International Business Development team and attached to the Managing Director of this organization, support the group to achieve the agreed Company Sales and net margin targets for 15 countries (Mediterranean Europe, Middle East, North Africa).
• Develop and achieve agreed sales growth and net margin targets for each account controlled through regular communication with designated overseas distributors and agents as well as the direct accounts.
• Assists in the development and implementation of product range, pricing and promotional strategies and plans.
• Prepares presentations to review and monitor business performance, new products, new listings, and promotional activity to ensure growth of the account portfolio.
• Cooperates closely within the International team, such as Customer Service, Supply Chain and Finances.
• Represent the company and actively participate in different trade shows, in Europe or Outside, along the year
• Creates, adapt and review with the Managing Director the strategic development of each account to plan growth of both existing and new products for each region.
• Supports pricing and offer management to customers based on the existing data base and in close interaction with Customers and Agents
• Controls the Sales performance of the region and proposes necessary activities and strategies.
• Master’s degree in Commerce business or Sales;
• At least 2 -3 years first experience in Export Sales, preferably gained within the consumer goods market within an international/export environment;
• Good IT skills. Ability to leverage systems such as Excel, Power point and SAP.
• Fluent in English, French a plus, additional languages will be considered an advantage.
• A proactive and agile team player, a self-starter with excellent communication and negotiation skills;
• Customer oriented, ambitious and result driven;
• Sound organization skills, ability to establish priorities, meet deadlines and adapt to change;
• Ability to work with remote interaction with line managers and other members of the team;
• Ability and willingness to develop, manage and closely interact with new and existing client organizations;
• Ability to work in a multicultural and international environment;
• Demonstrates and actively promotes company values;
• Flexibility to travel to customers on 20- 30% level
Challenging role for a junior profile with ideally first relevant experience to join a leading group, multicultural working environment and international scope and exposure, flexibility, home office and autonomy. Real perspectives to develop professionally and personally.