Our client, leading Services player, based in Luxembourg, also present in Germany, France and Belgium, is looking to recruit a
Group Internal Auditor (F/M)
job based at the HQ of the group, South of Luxembourg.
In charge of examining the adequacy and effectiveness of risk management, business control and governance processes, you will review the compliance to laws and regulations and to company policies and procedures, recommend improvement of processes and systems and monitor the implementation of relevant action plans. Your tasks are:
· Preparation/contribution to the definition of the risk based annual audit plan, the internal audit strategy and promote the image of the function
· Implementation of the steps in the audit plan that form part of the internal audit process
· Conducting of audit assignments including planning, as-is process analysis, risk assessment, business control design and effectiveness evaluation
· Identification and analyze of the causes of uneconomic and inefficient practices and assess alternatives which might yield desired results
· Facilitation of interviews, meetings and teamwork as required
· Preparation of comprehensive and documented reports in order to address pertinent recommendations and actions plans
· Monitoring effective implementation of recommendations
· Master’s degree in Economics, Finance or Business Engineering
· Minimum 3 years of operational and financial audit (internal or external) experience.
· Demonstrated results and business impact in previous positions
· High level of initiative and proactivity
· Autonomy and self-motivation coupled with strong analytical skills
· Team player
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Strong personal computing skills
· Fluency in English and French. The knowledge of German and/or Luxemburgish is a real plus.
· Outstanding & Modern workplace in a changing and challenging business environment
· Highly international and cross-cultural working environment