Our client, major industrial player in Luxembourg and leader in its field, is currently looking to recruit a
Financial Controller (F/M)
Job based south of Luxembourg
• As the Financial Controller, you will be the first contact person of Group and Controlling department for accounting and financial controlling purpose. You will report to the Finance Director.
• Monthly and annual closing, analyzing and Group Financial Reporting.
• Ability to deal with local and foreign GAAP reconciliation.
• Active involvement in understanding reporting requirements.
• Reconcile intercompany transactions.
• Maintain good internal controls over process with correct policy and procedures in place.
• Take the lead role in the implementation of any new regulatory or group financial control requirements.
• Participate in the treasury management on a daily basis and build relevant treasury forecast.
• Work closely with the team on projects, either by identifying process improvements or by supporting the implementation of new processes to help the team achieve their goals and key performance indicators.
• Academic background in Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar, with a professional experience in Industry or Trade, in an international environment.
• Strong analytical skills and a good understanding of accounting and treasury management.
• Minimum 5 years-experience in accounting and financial control.
• Advance knowledge of MS office programs (knowledge of Power BI is an asset).
• Ability to understand ERP environment (knowledge of SAP is an asset).
• Proficiency in English and French (direct work environment in French). Knowledge of German is an asset.